Having more than two decades of experience in this field, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best quality 50-1500 HP High Pressure Fuel Consumption Monitor. This system is manufactured with the use of quality examined components under adroit professionals' guidance. Widely used for measurement of consumption amount of fuel in various machines, this system is highly cherished in the market. Additionally, we put forth the offered 50-1500 HP High Pressure Fuel Consumption Monitor at pocket-friendly prices for our clients.
- Precise measurement
- Optimum performance
- Need less maintenance
- Robust construction
- Most suited for accurate diesel engine Fuel Consumption Measurement.
- Models to suit 15HP to 3000HP capacity any make of diesel engine.
- Accurate measurement of net consumption of engine with return flow accounting.
- Accuracy of measurement +/- 0.5% of reading.
- Return fuel air separation for Cummins engines.
- Single and twin Flow Sensor options to suit customer needs.
- Digital display and RS485 MODBUS Serial output for BMS interfacing.
- Operates on 12/24V DC supply from engine Cranking Battery.
- Generator fuel consumption measurement for 15-3000 KVA capacity.
- Fuel consumption measurement for Marine propulsion Engines.
- Diesel consumption measurement of Construction / Mining and Machinery
- Fuel consumption measurement of Railway Power Cars, propulsion engines.
- Accuracy guaranteed over 12-500 LPH consumption.
- Measures net consumption with single flow sensor.
- Gravity head not essential for operation.
- Built in high capacity filter.
- Works on 12V DC supply from cranking battery.
- Provided with sturdy mounting frame.
- RS 485 Serial output interface, optional for PLC / SCADA./td>
Measurement Flow Range
: 12-500 LPH.
: ±0.5% of reading
: 0-700 C
: 8x2 Dot matrix LCD back light display.
Fuel Totaliser - 999999.9 lit.
Engine Run Time - 999999.99 Hrs/mins.
: 25 micron paper replacable type.
: 12V DC from cranking battery
: Inlet - 3/4” BSPF
Outlet - 1/2” BSPF
Return - 1/2” BSPF
: MS fabricated frame for ground mounting of unit.
Serial Output Dinemsions
: RS 485 MODBUS RTU optional